December 13, 2007

Time to reorganize

Colocasia esculenta var. antiquorum 'Illustris'Colocasia esculenta var. antiquorum 'Illustris', I think

The Blogicito is up to 569 articles now and I'm thinking that I need to reclassify some of my articles to more specific topics (labels, keywords, whatever you want to call them).

I imagine that most of you come here to read about "Life in Honduras," but at 75 articles, only the most dedicated or desperate people make it through all of the articles in that topic. Then there are 64 articles under the topic "Only in Honduras" of which the distinction has become blurred even in my mind.


I rarely look for articles by topic myself. Usually if I need to refer to an old article, I use the search feature because I know some specific word that was used in the article. I consider the topic function to be more of a benefit to the reader.
So I'm asking for your help. If you use the topics to search for articles of interest to you, or did when you first stumbled upon the Blogicito, what other topics would be/would have been helpful to you to find what you were looking for?

I don't like having an excess of classifications or applying multiple labels to the same articles, but I'm open to your suggestions.

Newer posts Older posts
Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...